For Internet Banking: Click HERE if you have forgotten your password, locked out of Internet Banking or are being asked questions you did not set up.
If you have an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® or Android™ phone, download EPCU's FREE Mobile App. Our Mobile App uses the built-in functions of your phone for quick access to your accounts.
To download the EPCU Mobile App, visit Google Play or Apple's App Store℠. For Apple, make sure you are downloading the Education Plus CU app not the one that says Education Plus Credit Union.
What You Can Do with Mobile App
Use your existing EPCU Home Banking login information to:
- Deposit checks with your device using the DEPOSIT option.
- Access account summaries
- Transfer money between your accounts using the TRANSFER option.
- P2P - Transfer money to accounts outside the credit union using the SEND option. (Your own account or send money to friends, family, payments, etc. See the app for details).
- See transaction histories
- Locate ATMs or branches using the LOCATIONS option.
How It Works
After you download the app to your mobile device or phone, login with the UserID and Password you created. Then swipe and tap the easy-to-use buttons and use finger swipes for quick access to your EPCU accounts.
Education Plus Credit Union's Mobile Banking uses the latest encryption methods available. With Mobile Banking, your private data is never stored on your device, so you can be assured that your account information is not at risk if your device is lost or stolen.
*Mobile Banking services are FREE to all members. Your carrier’s message and data rates may apply.
Apple, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Where can you use Apple Pay? Check here: https://www.apple.com/apple-pay/where-to-use-apple-pay/
What is EMV?