Credit Bureau Disputes
- File Dispute with Trans Union at https://dispute.transunion.com
- You may also call to file a dispute: 877-322-8228
Through our partnership with BancCard of America Inc, an industry leader in electronic processing, EPCU offers businesses merchant services to help you increase your revenue. Whether you have $1,000 or $100,000 in monthly sales, our merchant card service program will give you the technology and tools you need to compete with large retailers at affordable prices.
• Competitive rates, terms and fees
• Professional 24/7 customer service and technical support
• On-site set up and staff training assistance
• Online reporting (merchantconnect.com)
• 100% customer satisfaction policy
Beau Piasecki, Senior Relationship Manager
Cell: 419-699-1658, Toll Free: 888-741-2262 X151 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Insured Funds
Credit Union Member Links
- Free Credit Report
- Main Street Check Reorder
- State of Michigan Unclaimed Property (Escheats)
- Visa Gift Card Balances (or call 1-866-244-5360)
- NCUA Identity Theft Information
- My Insurance Info (Allied Solutions - CPI Auto Insurance)
- CU Members Mortgage
- Verified By Visa
- U.S. government's central website for information about identity theft.
- Direct Deposit
Education Plus Credit Union cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided by linked sites. Linking to a web site does not constitute an endorsement by Education Plus Credit Union, or any of its employees, of the sponsors of the site or the products presented on the site.